All dogs need to be groomed…
However, the type of grooming and timescales will vary according to the different breed, needs and lifestyle of your pet. Regular and appropriate grooming by you and a professional groomer will:
- Ensure a healthy, well-conditioned coat and that your dog looks great.
- Reduce odour – both for your pet and in your home.
- Reduce skin complaints.
- Help you bond with your dog.
- Aid in checking for any emerging health issues.
- Prevent the coat from matting.
Coats prone to matting should be brushed daily.
Talk to us for a personal consultation on your dog’s grooming needs.